Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summary Week 7 (Term 2, 2009)


This week has been history, history, history with the 30th anniversary celebration coming up on Friday. 30 years of Shelly Park Primary! WOW!!! Hey and did you know the sports shed was on the side of the library!!!
In Pod 3’s assembly they asked heaps of questions about when Mr Tom Beals the first principal was here and how much the school has changed.
Also, we had our I.C.A.S science exam.

Some of us did jump-jam. It was such fun!!!
This week has been a mixture of weather: raining, sunny, raining, sunny etc. It’s a monkey’s wedding (meaning that it’s sunny and rainy at the same time)!

This week has been awesome! I’ve enjoyed it. I can’t wait for next week!!
H.O

4 comments:

  1. Dear HO
    I added a picture of our school because I'm sure people who were here 30 years ago would be amazed at how the school has grown!
    People could also follow this link to see some of the activities that do go on at Shelly Park Primary.(www.shellypark.school.nz)
    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear HO
    If I am allowed I will like to come to shelly park school I will like to lern some facts from you! You have let me know that the school is 30 years old! older than me!
    I would rather let my child go to your school!
    From: Ms L

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats amazing, are you sure about PE shed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    your blog is really cool.
    did you no that you can cut a living brain with a butter knife that is how soft your brain is it is really soft.
    J.G AND A.S

    ReplyDelete