Monday, May 25, 2009

Summary Week 4,Term 2

This week we went to the Life Education caravan and met Harold.We learnt a bit about the 'brainy bunch'.Here are a few facts we learnt about the brainy bunch.

Did you know the brain sends messages through the spinal cord to the body?
Did you know the stomach crunches food into a liquid called chyme?
Did you know muscles help you move?

It was also the week for our Prepared Readings.In the class we had to read a passage about a book we had read. I read from the Little Captain by Paul Beigel. I felt nervous during the reading but I think I read well.

SPORT

We played two sports, soccer and netball and we won them both! The score for soccer was 7-1 and the netball score was 8-5 . Go Shelly Park!
M.L and A.M

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have learnt some very interesting facts about the brain and I hope that you have been enjoying your visits to Harold.
    Miss Rits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done guys. You have been working hard. I am looking forward to finishing off my visits to the caravan next week if C and Harold are back! Room 8 learned a little about the brain and other main organs in our body. Congrats for the awesome results in your soccer and keep it up!
    Ms F

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done in the sport and I agree that Shelly Park rocks

    ReplyDelete