Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week 2, Term 2

This week we have had a WET week! This weeks weather has been bad and by saying bad we mean 4 days of rain, bad rain. We are very miserable because soccer field day was cancelled. Soccer field day is when schools make teams and play each other in friendly matches.Now onto the next bit...postcards for Mothers Day. (Just a little secret. We are going to post them then our mum's will get a big surprise!)
(ML and RD)
I've added the photograph boys, because we started our Topic this week. I wonder if any of our followers will guess what our topic is from the photograph!
Mrs H.

7 comments:

  1. You guys have the best blog in the world.And by that I mean I love your writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat photo for your topic. Is it something to do with the body and bones?

    Ms F Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool blog dudes!this blog is mean stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog seems that you have done lots this term.
    from g h

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bolg its really cccccccccccc ooooooooooo lllllllllllllllll!

    SECRET GUY L.A.F

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog roooocksss ya ya ya






    KB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!I love your topic this term!

    Awesome sumeries for the weeks that have gone by!I love all the descriptive woords you are using!

    ReplyDelete