Sunday, May 10, 2009

What my diorama showed

My diorama showed 3 dinosaurs: a Triceratops, a Diplodocus and a Flying dinosaur. We only put 1 tree on the diorama, and that was in the corner. Underneath the tree was a nest with 3 huge eggs. In the opposite corner there were 2 exploding volcanoes. On the ground there were 4 sheets of green paper and heaps of grass. Also, across the ground was a river with glitter in it and rocks on the side.
Next time I think that instead of having 2 volcanoes I could’ve had had 1 volcano with lava blasting out, because it may have looked more realistic.
FB-H

2 comments:

  1. That all sounds excellent! I would love to see a photo of your diorama because it sounds really detailed. I especially like the sound of the glitter FB-H! It sounds like you've done some good thinking to reflect on what you could improve next time, you're a clever cookie!

    Ms F Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your diorama sounds exciting.I wish I had one!!!NS

    ReplyDelete